Thursday, August 31, 2006

Busy week

First week of school. The classes are pretty good, but oy! The work!

Already we have 2 pages due Wednesday in Children's Lit., a quiz on Wednesday in Religion, and LOTS of reading to do everywhere.

I'm liking my Biology professor very much. She showed us a scene from Monty Python & the Holy Grail to discuss the scientific method. She's also talked about stomach acid, and tons of other good stuff. I'm going to try to introduce her to my Communications prof. from Spring term. I think they'd get along well.

Tomorrow I've got a 3-hour lab starting at 0830, and I'll be trying to get into a Hawaiian Dance class in the afternoon (fulfills the Gen. Ed. requirement for global understanding, and sounds like fun!)

Muffin Man is sleeping peacefully on new rocket-ship sheets. He didn't want his blanket to cover them (but we tucked him up anyway after he'd gone to sleep).

3 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

If you get into Hawaiian Dance, we want pictures!

Courtney said...

Had to be the witch scene!

Liz Miller said...

It was the witch scene. We even had a quiz on it afterwards!

What was the observed problem?

What was the hypothosis?

What was the dependent variable?

What was the conclusion?