- Went to a certain blogger's son's 3rd Birthday party with Muffin Man (who says, "I love AB, he's my little brother.")
- Cleaned out the garage. Cut down and boxed up all the cardboard boxes that have accumulated since last year, threw out a ton of junk, and donated everything that didn't sell in last year's yard sale. The yard sale where all the donations went to Katrina relief. Yeah. Procrastinate much? I can't wait for Thursday when we can put out all the recycleables for pick up.
- Went to the Leesburg Animal Farm Park with friends of MM and their moms. Pony rides, wagon rides, puppet shows, AND feeding the animals.
- Practiced dancing "We're Going to a Hukilau". I think I have the hand movements and the kaholos down pat, but I'm still having issues with my ami kuku.
- And I'm sad for his kids, but is there anyone out there who didn't think Steve Irwin would get too close to the wrong animal one day?
Through My Glasses, Dorkily
5 years ago