- I made coffee cake (delicious).
- We ate lunch out. Muffin Man ate two kids meals and was still hungry.
- We went to a new grocery store (weird, antiseptic, looked like the Jetson's maid would show up any minute.)
- Muffin Man and I baked Ginger Bread Cookies. The dough was delicious, and the cookies were like flat, teddy-bear-shaped, rocks. Sigh.
- I made Spicy Ginger Peanut Chicken (my own recipe). Delicious.
My New Year's Resolution: To put away the laundry. (Chest of) Drawers! What are they good for? Absolutely nothing. I said drawers! Huh, good God y'all.
May you all have a happy, healthy, peaceful, and prosperous New Year.