Saturday, April 07, 2007

Darn! I missed it!

Yesterday was my two-year blogiversary and I missed it.

But I have a good excuse!

We went to the circus! With tigers! And elephants! And house cats! And dogs! And a high-wire artist! And clowns! And Acrobats! And jugglers! And acrobats who juggle other acrobats!

And then we walked around Nearby University's campus and played tag. And I introduced MM and MS to my Abnormal Psychology prof. ("What is she, twelve?") who gets embarrassed by my calling her Professor since she's at least 1o years younger than me and knows it.

And then we came home and I crashed into bed and woke up for dinner and found out I had a fever and crashed again and now I'm all better and there you go.

Thank you all for being here for me and for letting me ramble on at you.

Mwah!!

13 comments:

susan said...

We love your rambles, and your lists, and your essays, and your stories. Thanks for sharing your life with us!

Phantom Scribbler said...

Happy blogiversary!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

jo(e) said...

Happy blogiversary!

KLee said...

Happy Belated Blogiversary! I am so glad that you're here, and you can ramble away any time that you like. :)

"Mwah" back at you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary!! We're so glad you're here.

Mummy/Crit said...

Isn't sleep a wonderful thing, when you get enough of it? Happy blogiversary. Not sure when mine is, really, and as I've had to move recently I don't know if it counts...

Yankee T said...

Happy belated blogiversary.

Casey said...

Happy blogiversary!

Scrivener said...

Happy blogiversary!

purple_kangaroo said...

Big hugs and happy blogiversary. I'm glad you're feeling better!