Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Won't my mommy be so proud of me?

  • I brought my new pants to the tailor's to be hemmed.
  • I brought my dry-clean only blouses to the dry-cleaners to be dry-cleaned.
  • I've been hanging up my clothes, instead of letting them sit in the laundry basket (wow! It saves time on ironing!)
  • I've been tidying as I go.
  • I remembered to order my mammogram films from the radiologist for Thursday's appointment.

Did I tell you about Thursday's appointment? Well, because I'm still leaking 6+ years post-pumping, the nurse-practitioner who did my annual exam did a blood test for prolactin levels (normal) and sent me for another mammogram (normal/no change), and then said that I should see a breast surgeon to make sure there's nothing else going on there. So I'm seeing one on Thursday morning.

I'm hoping that the surgeon will say that a reduction will fix the plumbing problems. Because, if so, insurance will pay for it.

5 comments:

kathy a. said...

you are soooo organized!

surgery of any kind makes me squicky, but i do it when i need to. and then again, i never leaked during nursing, much less many years past. bleah! t'would be great to kill 2 birds with one stone, especially if it is covered.

Andrea said...

Holy crap. Six years of leaking? Poor you.

Good luck. :)

Madeleine said...

I'm a mommy, and I'm proud of you. Does that count?

Madeleine said...

P.S. I have two pairs of pants that need to go get hemmed. Thank you for reminding me.

ccw said...

I've been getting my laundry out of the dryer as soon as it is done and it saves a ton of ironing.

6 years? I hope the surgeon has some good news for you. That's a long time to be leaky.