Self-tagged on Phantom's site
Four Jobs I've Had
1. Cashier at Wholey's fish market in Pittsburgh. You haven't been smelly until you've worked through the Christmas rush at a fish store.
2. Door-to-door Beggar for Clean Water Action Project (also Pittsburgh)
3. Waitress (donut shop in Park Slope and upscale Greek place in Pgh.)
4. Kiosk sales person for an ISP.
Four Movies I Love to Watch Over and Over
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. The Princess Bride
4. Young Frankenstein
Four Movies I'm Forced to Watch Over and Over
3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
4. Finding Nemo (not that any of these are bad, mind you, but there is a limit)
Four Movies That Haven't Hit That Limit Yet
2. Chicken Run
3. The Incredibles
4. Monsters, Inc.
Four Books I First Read as an Adult that I Read Over and Over
1. Brat Farrar
2. Pictures of Perfection
4. The Blue Sword
Four Things I Cannot Do
2. Touch my toes when my legs are straight
3. Turn a cartwheel
4. Word problems.
Four Places I've Lived (as a grown-up)
1. Park Slope, Brooklyn
2. Upper West Side, Manhatten
3. Pittsburgh, PA
4. Ashburn, VA
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch (that are still running)
1. West Wing
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Good Eats
4. Boston Legal
Four TV Shows We Record for Muffin Man (links are noisy)
2. Higglytown Heroes
3. Little Einsteins
4. There is no number 4.
Four Things I Say Often
1. "Holy Guacamole!"
2. "Wash your hands"
3. "Did you flush?"
4. "Oh, God."
Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Cape Cod
3. Ottsville, PA
4. Paris, France
Four Blogs I Visit Daily That I Don't Link To In My Sidebar
1. Uterine Wars. I'm going to miss her.
2. So Close
3. Life's Jest Book. I'm going to link to you tomorrow, though!
4. In the Barren Season
Four of My Favorite Foods (that I cook)
2. Prime Rib (Wegman's dry aged it for me and I used my cast iron dutch oven instead of a terra cotta planter)
Four Cars I've owned
1. 1995 Ford Taurus Sedan (sadly, got rammed from behind by a Toyota.)
2. 1994 Ford Taurus Wagon (died an honorable death at 120,000)
3. 2002 Kia Sedona (My current vehicle)
4. There is no 4. (What? I only learned to drive 9 years ago.)
Marc volunteered to be tagged. Is there anyone else who hasn't done it yet and wants to? Consider yourself tagged.
Through My Glasses, Dorkily
1 year ago