Four are true, one is false. Which is the lie?
1. I am older than two of my professors this semester.
2. I can't sleep under heavy blankets, no matter how cold. I currently sleep under a just a flannel sheet.
3. If I somehow get a duplicate copy of a book I already have, I MUST keep the older copy, even if the cover is falling off and the pages are crumbling. The new one is given away or sold.
4. I judged a regional science fair this week. I was on the side of the Scientific Method and against the proponents of Creativity.
5. I will happily spend hours organizing a master copy of a book of group handouts for my internship, but cannot get to the back of my closet because the floor in there is such a mess.
Through My Glasses, Dorkily
6 years ago