- Clean my room and toss old papers.
- Cull through my clothes and bring what doesn't fit to The Resourceful Woman
- Cull MM's clothes and books ditto.
- Cook and freeze, cook and freeze.
- Make fund-raising phone calls, send fund-raising e-mails.
- Figure out a way to be less cryptic about what I'm fund-raising for without being Googleable.
- Read non-school-related books.
- Do a mug or two.
Google is in danger of losing its trademark, according to the professor of my just-completed ethics class, btw. It's becoming a verb!