1. Indian Captive.
2. Theatre Shoes by Noel Streatfeild.
3. Sorrow's Song by Larry Callen.
4. Roller Skates.
5. Alan Mendelsohn, The Boy From Mars by Daniel M. Pinkwater.
6. The View From Saturday
7. Cornelli by Johanna Spryri.
Good job to those of you who got these and boo hiss to me for going a bit far on the obscurity scale for some of them.
1. There is no lake at Camp Green Lake.
2. It was January in northern New York State, sixty-seven years ago.
3. Even when the last of the medicine bottles were cleared away and she was supposed to have "had" convalescence, Harriet did not get well.
4. She scowled at her glass of orange juice.
5. Once when I was six years old I saw a magnificent picture in a book, called True Stories from Nature, about the primeval forest.
Through My Glasses, Dorkily
6 years ago