Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scarf done, work done, school starting, other stuff

The hooded scarf is done, it's thick and warm, but I literally look like Death in it. All I need is a scythe. Or, considering my height, perhaps I look more like a Jawa. I'll have MS take a picture and let you all decide.

Work is over, I really had a good feeling about it. I mostly did busy-work admin things, but it was busy-work admin things that they actually needed to have done to help them pass their CMMI-Level II stuff in April.

School starts Tuesday. I'm going to see if there's any way I can take some form of public transportation to get there. I really enjoyed having that down time!

Classes: History and Systems in Psychology; Statistics; Technical and Report Writing; and Counseling Psychology. That last is a Saturday morning class. The others are Tuesday/Thursday.

Muffin Man (thanks KLee!) learned about acids, bases, and neutrals today when he pulled out his chemistry set. He also learned about hypothesis and the scientific method. It was alot of fun!

We're reading The Magic Tree House series together, he's doing a great job of reading, but I think I'm going to get him checked for an astigmatism since he keeps tilting his head to read (which is something I did until I was diagnosed with an astigmatism). I've got lots of other books waiting in the wings for him...I can't wait!

Finished reading Aunt Dimity and the Deep Blue Sea, Aunt Dimity Goes West, Grave Surprise, and An Ice Cold Grave. Good books all.

What's up with you?

2 comments:

KLee said...

I loved reading to Offspring when she was small. It was such an ingrained part of our bedtime routine for so many years that I STILL read to her these days. We just finished "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and we just started on the "The Dark is Rising" series, which she got for Christmas.

Heather said...

LMNOB is just finished Little House in the Big Woods - and is on to Farmer Boy.

Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy but knocking those to-do's out of the park!