Monday, March 03, 2008

He did great

He was well-behaved and very, very quiet. He watched The Return of the Jedi and a bit of The Incredibles and ate candy. During the break, I had him run up and down the hall and around me and do jumping jacks.

During the break and after the class, several of my classmates cooed over him and his big brown eyes. He was quite at ease and told them he was just visiting because he's only in kindergarten and doesn't go to college yet.

And then we went and bought a Star Wars Lego kit (Anakin's Star Fighter) and he spent the afternoon putting it together. And then we played Crash Bandicoot. And that was that.

He was most impressed by the fact that I get a muffin and coffee from Dunkin Donuts before class and wants to come with me every Saturday.

9 comments:

Miche said...

"He was quite at ease and told them he was just visiting because he's only in kindergarten and doesn't go to college yet."

Verklempt.

susan said...

He can come to my classes anytime. Could he be any more adorable? I think now.

kathy a. said...

the cuteness! and -- could you possibly model college as a terrific goal in any better way than having movies, muffins, people agog at his wonderfulness, etc.?

ccw said...

So cute!

Kid L always did great when I took her to class with me. Nonami would be awful- he's too much of a climber.

jenn said...

Hee! That's awesome!

Courtney said...

Yay for MM! And his Mother!

kathy a. said...

oh, ccw -- got me laughing about teh climbers. i had one of those, too, and it wasn't even the one who ended up wanting to pursue extreme sports.

mystery mom -- this one's for you: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/03/04/politics/p182052S85.DTL&type=politics&tsp=1

Magpie said...

Did he get coffee and a doughnut?? I hope so.

halloweenlover said...

I knew he'd be amazing. You can totally tell when you meet him that he is such a special kid.