- It makes sense when selling discounted refills on coffee if you buy the environmentally friendly refillable cup, to actually charge less than what you normally sell the coffee for.
- The point of an on-site cafeteria is to tempt workers to eat on-site so that they take shorter lunch breaks. This is undermined if you charge retail prices for your food. Seriously, what's with the $6.00 burger? Considering that it's a quarter-mile walk to get to you in the first place, you might wanna reduce your prices.
- Also, your oatmeal is too watery
- And where are the Boston Creme Donuts? Bring back the Boston Creme Donuts!!!
- Why are you charging $1.50 for the same size bottle of Coke that I can get from the vending machine right next to your door for a buck?
- And finally, they're called steamer trays for a reason. They're not called lukewarm trays.
Through My Glasses, Dorkily
6 years ago