Friday, February 13, 2009

Three times is enemy action

  1. The Thanksgiving Party was the same day as the T-Day potluck here at work. The only work-related event I was invited to attend all November.
  2. The Christmas Party at MM's school was also on the same day as the Christmas party here. Again, no other work-related events all month.
  3. The Valentine's Day Party at MM's is scheduled for today at 1:00 PM. My manager-to-be scheduled an all-hands meeting for 2:00. This is the only meeting I've been invited to SINCE I STARTED HERE.

Conclusion: these people can see my son's school calendar and are deliberately toying with me. There can be no other explanation.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I think it's great! I wish I had a reason to get out of all my stuff at work!! Tell MM I said hi! And yes for lunch next week. How about Thrusday??

Liz Miller said...

That'd be great.

And I couldn't get out of the meeting, had to leave the party early.

Anonymous said...

Of course there is another explanation, and it is this: There is no gravity; the Earth just sucks.

ccw said...

That definitely points to some sort of conspiracy.