- Thank you for your birthday wishes!
- Not feeling the big-dealness of this b-day, because I've been thinking of myself as forty for months now, since MS turned the big FIVE OH last October.
- Yes, that's how I calculate my age, I'm MS minus ten.
- I can't believe I still chew on my fingers. I'm forty. Time to break that nasty habit.
- OTOH, there are worse habits and I haven't got any of them.
- I really enjoyed myself yesterday...waking up to chocolate and cards and then spending the day down in Richmond doing committee work. I really like the woman I carpool with to get down there, she's smart and funny and doesn't take herself too seriously.
- MM and I finished reading HP & tOotP last night. Boy, that's a hard book to read aloud. Those last three chapters involve a lot of throat clearing and tissues.
- Talk amongst yourselves.
- I'll give you a topic.
- Mallomars or Thin Mints? Explain your reasons.
- I'm back.
- And now we know what movie we'll be watching on the train up to NYC for Dim Sum with the family.
- Mmmm...Dim Sum.
Don't forget that I'm taking requests for blog topics in exchange for donations to the campaign!!! As Dr. Corndog, Susan, and others have already found, donations of any amount are very very very welcome. Obama got mostly donations of 10 & 20 dollars! So please, please help us out.