- Traveled up on the Acela with MM and MS. Paid bills while MS made calls asking for donations*, then I watched HP & tOotP with MM while MS made calls asking for donations**.
- Went shopping with my mom and BigSister and had a blast. So much fun shopping with the two of them for more clothes than you can shake a stick at. Five pairs of pants, eight tops, a sweater, and a skirt. And they loooook mahvelous.
- Ate a stuffed artichoke and lobster ravioli, after which I WAS a stuffed artichoke.
- Giggled long past bedtime with my sister and my son.
- Went for a walk in EvenBetterThanCentralPark with my sister.
- Did a crossword with my step-father while eating a bagel and drinking some of the strongest coffee in the world.
- Watched my mommy hem my new pants (thanks mom!!!)
- Went for Dim Sum with my mom, dad, step-mom, step-dad, sister, grandma, husband, and son. As MM said, "Yum, yum! Dim Sum!"
- Got beautiful earrings and a bracelet.
- Schmoozed with my dad and step-mom and then...
- Got back on Acela to come home. Read a book, watched The Muppet Movie and listened to MM read from a very silly joke book. He's gaining a pretty good sense of comedic timing.
And I totally forgot to twitter any of it. D'oh!
*I will blog to order if you donate!
**Donations of any amount are welcome! Every dollar helps!!!