Friday, May 15, 2009

Classic pose

I've spent a good portion of today like this:

and this:

Hmmmm...looks like there's a common theme:

The top picture is me in Cape Cod, age 5 or 6. I am reading All of a Kind Family.
Underneath that is me at age...I'm going to say 17...re-reading Poirot Loses a Client.
Underneath that is me in 5th Grade. I don't know what I was reading that day. But wasn't I fashion forward?
Under that is me at The Redcoats Return Inn in Woodstock, NY. Reading, as you can see, Deenie. I think this is 4th grade. My arms have not changed one whit.

4 comments:

kathy a. said...

great photos!

everyone knows, reading is therapeutic. so, hope you are better!

try some chocolate mint chip ice cream, too.

Magpie said...

reading is good!

Madeleine said...

My mom made a photo collage once of all the pics of me reading over the years. Sadly, I don't know where the collage went to.

I hope you are on the mend.

ccw said...

Love the photos! You are so cute and pretty.

I think it's great that you can show your love of reading throughout your life.