Monday, May 04, 2009

Recommendations from my weekend in Connecticut

MangeTout in New London is delicious. Please don't miss their Black & White Chocolate Macaroon Tart. Oh. My. God. That was amazing.

And The Westbrook Inn took really great care of us, they greeted us with fresh-baked oatmeal cookies and sherry. We stayed in the cottage, which has its own kitchen, living room (with gas fireplace), and very very very comfortable beds. Their breakfast was fabulous, and their coffee was plentiful and strong.

My dad, my sister, and I had the most wonderful weekend. Very refreshing!

3 comments:

CrookedPigtails said...

LIZ!!! I so wish I had known you were here! I live one town away from New London; could've been there in five minutes! It would have been fabulous to meet you. Anyway, glad you had a great weekend...if you are ever in this neck of the woods again, let's do coffee!

kathy a. said...

that sounds and looks so wonderful!

Genevieve said...

sounds lovely!!