Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Added Some More Folks to the Blog Roll -->

And you'll notice that they have the little asterisk indicating I've met them in real life. They are high school friends who also took McCourt's class and who write much better than I do.

(ETA: also added a political blog. It's asterisked, but it's a cocktail party meet, not a high school friend! Also added Rev. Songbird who I was missing for some unknown reason.)

I need to clean up the rest of the roll pretty soon. Several out-of-date links.
(ETA: Done, for the most part.)

Also, if you link here and you'd like me to link back to you, send me an email! My email is liz AT (mylastname)household DOT com. I don't promise reciprocal linking (f'rinstance, I tend not to link to blogs that are purely about selling things, or to ones with really mean commenters and no comment policy in place to control them), but I love broadening my blog community.

5 comments:

Magpie said...

I want to meet you so I get an asterisk!

Liz Miller said...

I want you to meet you too!

Lizzy said...

There seems to be a problem with your little *ing...Mine is missing...you have def met me...MANY times!

<3 you!

Liz Miller said...

Gah! Fixing that RIGHT NOW!!

Liz Miller said...

For those of you that don't know, Fairy Berry was my classmate at Nearby U. We had, what? 5 classes together? And we sat next to each other everytime. AND we have the same first name!