Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Question about stats

You may have noticed that I'm keeping track of days and doors there on the right -->

I have it broken down by days, doors, and average doors per day. But the truth is, I don't do the same number of hours per day. So...to keep the stats more honest, should I break it down by doors per hour instead of doors per day?

F'rinstance, on weekend days that MM has a playdate or a babysitter, I can do six to eight hours of steady door-knocking. Most weeks I do three to four hours per night on Mondays and Tuesdays (I have a sitter take MM home from daycamp.)

I do tend to do about thirty doors an hour, except of course for last night, when I only did twenty, but to be fair, I did have general anesthesia the day before.

Tell me, friends in the interwebs, which way best satisfies the stat geek in you?

2 comments:

Corrie said...

I'd probably just add a "doors per hour" stat to the one already there.

Your numbers are amazing!

Madeleine said...

I agree with Corrie. Both doors per hour and doors per day are meaningful, because holy cow the stamina! We are in awe of you Doorbell Queen.