- On line at Obama/Deeds event! So many happy people! (waiting to go thru the metal detector, the secret service guys were really nice and friendly)
- This is so much fun!
- Amazing how many people I know at this event! (Seriously, out of the thousand-plus people there, I had met at least 150 of them before! Including several from non-political sources - like my friend whose son is friends with MM.)
- It's like a big party!
- Ryan Myers is talking 'bout Loudoun! (The Loudoun crowd is loud and proud! Our cheering rocked the hotel!)
- So many people here! If everyone here does doors this wkend, 100,000 doors'll get knocked! (@EliseRichman points out that not everybody is a door-knocking demon like the Doorbell Queen. I say, pfft! What's 75 to 100 doors each among friends?)
- We need to get walking and knocking!
- Tell 'em Tim! (Tim Kaine was talking about McDonnell and the Republican-led House of Delegates turning down $125 Million in stimulus funds)
- Tell 'em Creigh! (Creigh was talking about how foolish McDonnell is for wanting to pay for roads by taking away money from schools)
- We are FIRED UP!
- Obama's roasting Deeds. The crowd loves it. Now he's reminding us of Creigh's xlnt record.
- Now Obama's reminding us of his own xlnt record.
- I love listening to our President talk intelligently about problems and solutions.
- Wonderful event! I sent many tweets and not one went through.
Through My Glasses, Dorkily
1 year ago