- MakesBooksForGrandkids and SingsLullabyes were here for the weekend.
- I left MM with them for most of Saturday while I
- Had lunch with Jo(e). And you didn't.
- None of the vegan restaurants near the National Zoo are open at 10:30 on a Saturday, did you know that?
- I made sesame noodles for my parents. They were very happy. I forgot to put out the pepper sauce, tho.
- MM and they played Art of Balance, and we showed off our Mad Lego Rock Band Skillz.
- MM spent over an hour in their hotel pool, and exhausted himself and his generally very energetic grandpa.
- The three of them played Life, and millions were made.
- At Wegman's, I bought two wines from local vineyards (a white from Breaux and a red from Hillsborough, both in Purcellville)
- After my parents left, we watched an episode of Chef! MM is LOVING this show. Some of it is way over his head, but he gets more of it than you'd think.
- Then we played Angry Birds and more Lego Rock Band.
- And MS made pot roast risotto.
- Finally, we watched Blackadder's Christmas Carol, which MM was still quoting from this morning.
Through My Glasses, Dorkily
6 years ago