Thursday, June 09, 2011

What I'm Wearing (different outfit)

A beige tank top under a peach-y v-neck three-quarter-sleeve light-weight cardigan (can't find a good picture) over this Merona skirt (no belt, bought on sale at Target for $14.00):


With these shoes (B.P. sandals, bought for my SIL's wedding 6 years ago for $15.00):


And topped off with this hat (Coolibar UPF 50+ Women's Facesaver Sun Hat (Natural - One Size), bought from Amazon for $38.00):

Compare that hat with this one for $175 from Nordstrom's:

Without the hat, I'm dressed for a day at the office. With the hat, I'm dressed for a garden party.

5 comments:

Krista J. Essler, LAc said...

Very lovely and befitting of a (future) senator’s wife.

Liz Miller said...

Thanks! Don't think he'll be headed for the Senate anytime soon, tho.

I love your profile picture.

Genevieve said...

Lovely! The peach cardigan sounds really nice - where's that from?

I think I'm coveting the hat now. Also a garden party.

Mummy/Crit said...

I'm enjoying this series of posts! Cool. You're much more put-together than I am!

Anonymous said...

Without the hat, you're dressed for a day at the office. With the hat, you're ready to give shade to the entire back deck.

It is a great hat!

-ms