Friday, June 03, 2011

What I'm Wearing

This jacket from Nordstrom, it's by Halogen and it breaks my rule about pockets near the rack of doom. However, they're not really pockets, they're just pocket flaps. Buttoned, it looks very tailored and minimizes the assets.

A dress much like this one, without the belt. I bought the dress at Macy's in Tyson's Corner at least 12 years ago.

And these shoes. Bought from either Piperlime or DSW two years ago. This picture is from eBay.

I got a lot of compliments on today's outfit. I felt very put-together.

5 comments:

kathy a. said...

great outfit!

Sue said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Doll-face, it doesn't matter what you're wearing. You are always very put-together.

-ms

Genevieve said...

That looks like it would be beautifully pulled-together, indeed!

I agree totally on no rack-pockets. But I see how those work, and now I won't automatically overlook things with high-up pocketless pocket flaps.

-R- said...

I love the jacket!