Monday, September 10, 2012

Brief Bullets of Labor Day Weekend

  • Muffin Man is awesome and has an award to prove it.
  •  
     
  • We met someone who is also awesome and has TWO awards to prove it.
  •  
  • I met up with an awesome high school friend, his awesome wife, and their two awesome kids. 
  •  
    Steam Punk meets Air Punk, picture courtesy my awesome high school friend. Steam Punk outfits by his awesome wife.
     
  • I met John Scalzi. And Neil Gaiman. John Scalzi was the one I got all tongue-tied and nervous about.
  •  
  • I listened to Gardner Dozois, George R.R. Martin, Mike Resnick, Joe Haldeman, and Robert Silverberg tell stories of WorldCons past. And it was...AWESOME.
  •  
     
     
  • And then we came home, and I did mundane things like being on TV and getting my ear repierced. How was your Summer vacation?



No comments: