Monday, May 09, 2005

How I spent my mother's day.

Mr. Spock & Muffin Man took me out to brunch. I paid.

We went to visit a farm, lots of cows and calves, two horses and a dog. Muffin Man was in heaven. We brought home mint plants to grow. Thank you Mr. Farmer!

When MM went down for a nap, Mr. Spock made brownies while I cooked dinner. MM woke up and insisted on wearing Big Boy Underwear. We all had dinner, played some games, drew pictures.

MM WROTE HIS NAME! (Mom, Stepdad, Dad, Stepmom -- I'll e-mail you the picture I took)

MM WENT ON THE POTTY! (gummy bears were given)

Both my men were in bed and asleep by 9:00PM.

And that is a true and complete account of my day. Oh! And I spoke on the phone with Mom & Stepmom.

4 comments:

Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Still laughing at this:

"Mr. Spock & Muffin Man took me out to brunch. I paid."

Hahahaha. Such is the life of a Mom.

Very excited for you about the wonderful writing and potty news.

Phantom Scribbler said...

He went on the POTTY???? I'm sooooo jealous!

liz said...

Yeah, don't get jealous yet. This makes 4 times in 5 months.

Jenn said...

Happy Mother's Day!

xoxo
jenn