Friday, October 07, 2005

MakesBooksForGrandkids

Thank you for surviving your heart attack. Thank you for going on a diet. Thank you for quitting smoking. Thank you for taking care of yourself. Thank you for having a terrific cardiologist. Thank you for getting that triple bypass seven years ago. Thank you for taking your diet even more seriously. Thank you for swimming everyday and working out. Thank you for being so healthy and working so hard to stay that way.

I love you. I'm grateful that you are in my life and that you are in my son's life.

I wish I could have met your father. I wish I could have known your mother longer. I'm so glad that you have not followed in their footsteps.

You inspire me.

6 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

And us, too.

mommy d said...

Lovely post. It is nice to be thankful!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful you are okay. I was wondering what happened to you.

Liz Miller said...

Hi mommy d and instamom! Welcome!

Everyone, thank you for being here. It was really good to be able to vent about it with you all.

Running2Ks said...

So beautiful!

Yankee, Transferred said...

Oh, Liz, this is so nice. I love it.
YT