- I have off until the 28th. Yay!
- Tomorrow: Lunch with Dad, Luau at Muffin Man's school (he's gonna hula!)
- Saturday: Birthday party for MM's classmate at (groan) Chuck E. (bleah) Cheese.
- Monday: Grades?
- Coming up in the Fall Semester: Intro to Bio (plus lab); Children's Lit (HP 4, Alice in Wonderland, Holes, Great Gilly Hopkins, Hobbit, Amulet, and assorted others); Analysis and Interpretation of Psychological Data (plus lab); Research Methods in Psychology (plus lab); and Religion.
- So far I've spent over $440 on books (used) and will be spending at least $30 more (backordered). Just for this one term.
- I got my hair cut. I'm now sporting a chin-length bob. Had to get the hair off my neck. It was just. Too. Hot. It'll be easier to grow in now that it's all one length.
- Still with the pimples. Hate them, hate them, hate them.
- We went out with friends tonight and their daughter sat for MM. He charmed her socks off and she would like to sit for us again. We are loyal to SoccerPlayingBabysitter, but she's often busy, y'know, playing soccer. So we're going to keep friend's daughter as a sitter too.
And that's it for tonight. More meaningful posts coming soon.