Sunday, November 19, 2006

In other news

Nearby University has a basket-ball arena where Muffin Man, Mr. Spock, Mr. Spock's sister, and I went to see the W1ggles a couple of years ago (I won tickets).

Often on Thursdays and Fridays, as I'm walking past this arena on the way to class, I'll see tour busses and huge semis parked in the parking lot there and wonder who's coming to play. When I find out later, I'm always shocked that there wasn't some huge banner saying "COMING SOON" somewhere on campus.

Two days ago, Bob Dylan got off a tour bus not 50 feet from where I was standing.

I think I'm going to start needing to get a schedule of shows.

2 comments:

purple_kangaroo said...

Ooh, it sounds like they do have some good shows! I want you to go to some so you can tell us about them. :)

halloweenlover said...

I agree, you may need to get tickets to some of these!