Saturday, November 04, 2006

Good...and not so good

Muffin Man wiped his own tush1e again. He's making a habit of it! I'm so glad. I'm still required sometimes, but when I'm not, it's call for rejoicing. And we all rejoiced tonight --- toy shopping tomorrow!

He's having a story with Mr. Spock now and I took a closer look at the bathroom floor (bits of toilet paper everywhere, and an empty box of wipes) and I saw tiny little pieces of p0op on the floor as well. Oh well, at least it's better than this.

4 comments:

susan said...

It's a long road to potty independence, no? But he's well on the way! What will you get tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

Oh, the learing to wipe! My little one refuses any help--but she is not exactly a proficient wiper--it can be quite an ugly battle.

Here's hoping for continued progress!

jenn said...

My friend's little guy is going through the same thing. He has developed a fondness for pulling his unders up (up!) as he's walking around to cure his itchy bottom. So cute and hilarious!

Of course, I certainly know some who have used this method well into their 30s. That's not so cute.

MM is doing great!

purple_kangaroo said...

Woohoo! Definitely cause for celebration. My 4 and 5-year-olds still have difficulty with wiping sometimes. Muffin Man is doing great.