Five things in my 'fridge:
- Leftover Annie's Shells and Cheese from tonight's dinner.
- Leftover taco meat/bean mash from dinner/lunch/dinner over the weekend.
- Skim milk.
- Jack cheese.
- Truffle butter.
Five things in my closet:
- Muffin Man's prize bag (for, y'know, potty prizes).
- Boxes of wool and knitting needles.
- A beautiful green jaquard corset that I will never, ever fit into again.
- A sweater I started knitting for Mr. Spock when we still lived in NYC.
Five things in my car:
- Three pairs of sunglasses (one is a clip-on for my regular glasses).
- An ice scraper.
- A travel sewing kit.
- The Dog Train cd.
- A pink noodle.
Five things in my purse: NOTE: My purse is 4"x4"x9"
- My cell phone.
- My Palm Tungsten E.
- A small FRS radio.
- My wallet (a bi-fold, with a long pocket for cash).
- A change purse.