So, the answers.
1. True. I am older than three of my professors (Abnormal Psych, Western Civ., and Biology Lab) and am just 4 years younger than my Biology lecture prof.
2. False (eva wins!). I actually sleep under a down comforter folded in half and a hand-made king-sized quilt folded in quarters. I think I'm channeling Giles Corey.
3. True. I love keeping the actual edition (and especially the actual book) I first read a book in.
4. True! Ha ha! Got a few of you! The winner of our category was truly amazing. She won several other awards as well. Our second-place finisher was phenomenal too. Really impressive. Both of them had great science, good research methods, and had really thought about what they were testing for.
5. True. But not as true as when I did the meme, since I cleaned out my closet today.
Thanks for playing!
Through My Glasses, Dorkily
6 years ago