- Squeeze at the Syria Mosque in Pittsburgh (I've heard it's gone now). It was a shallow arena, so it felt very intimate and when they divided up the audience to sing Black Coffee in Bed it was a heart-stoppingly amazing feeling.
- I also very clearly remember going to see Rick Springfield at Carnegie Hall in NYC. Sat 2nd row from the back in the top balcony. The girls behind me had a banner that said, "We love you RICK!" There were maybe three people with a Y chromosome in the audience.
- The Weavers Reunion at Carnegie Hall.
- Gary Oxford at Jammin' Java.
- Peter Pan (yes, with Sandy Duncan. I was nine).
- Pump Boys and Dinettes
- Comedy of Errors with The Flying Karamazov Brothers ("I've got a mole on my shoulder!)
- Juggling and Cheap Theatrics (ditto) (can't find video, alas)
- My first-cousin-once-removed doing the Russian dance in The Nutcracker at Kennedy Center.