Overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I need to do and the lack of time to do it in.
So quick bulleted update:
- MM's teacher sent home a long-term project before Spring Break and due this Friday. Make something useful out of recycled materials. MM and I discussed it early on, and picked out an Old Dominion root beer box to cut down and turn into a Bakugon Brawlers storage crate.
- Naturally we only actually started working on it tonight.
- He printed out pictures of his favorite Brawlers on the backs of already used paper.
- I cut down the box and the bottle separators, and glued a scrap strip of cardboard over the gap on the bottom.
- Tomorrow, when the glue is dry, MM will paste the pictures all over it, write up how we did it and what it's for, load it up with his Bakugons and bring the whole thing into school.
- Which means we won't have time to go skating in the evening.
- Missing free-skate practice time AGAIN = FAIL. Especially since we have a free pass for MM.
- Oh well, we did one on Saturday.
- And we didn't wait until TOMORROW night to start it. So not an example of extreme procrastination, but close.
- And, y'know, yadayada laundry, bills, work, grocery shopping, etc etc etc.