- Welcoming all comers who share their sense of purpose.
- Making excuses to get together rather than making excuses not to attend
- Enjoying the journey as well as looking forward to the destination
- Looking for ways to pitch in
- Speaking up
- Finding solutions
- Encouraging enthusiasm
- Growing membership even in tough political years.
- (Sterling and DAD) Holding meetings at local restaurants - helps local businesses as well as boosting attendance.
What do your organizations do to boost membership and attendance? What could they be doing better?