Friday, September 23, 2005

This weekend...

I probably won't be posting much due to:

SingsLullabyes and MakesBooksForGrandkids are coming for a visit. They'll be here tonight and will leave Sunday. I'm looking forward to a good visit.

While they're here to look after Muffin Man, we're having a yard sale tomorrow. For sale are Muffin Man's stroller, booster seat & Pack-n-Play (with bassinet and changing table accessories), lots of clothes, kitchen items, lawn items, and books. Also a chair with ottoman that my better half brought into the marriage. I can't wait to get this stuff out of our garage. We would sell the three plastic potties, but MM is currently using them as stools to reach the sinks in our bathrooms. (Note to self: buy better step-stools)

So I'll catch you all Sunday night or Monday. Have a lovely weekend!

11 comments:

SuzanH said...

Hope you have a good weekend and that the yard sale goes well.

And did you see that Season 4 of Gilmore Girls is going on sale VERY SOON?

That's more Luke to love.

Sorry. Drooled a bit.

Scrivener said...

You mean you're not planning to photoblog the garage sale?

susan said...

happy garage sale! I hope all your things find better homes.

We've had some dramatic encounters with the bathroom sink caused by overbalancing on small potties. Step stools are a good invention.

RussianViolets said...

Well, have fun!

Suburban Turmoil said...

Have a great weekend! I'll spend mine working on a freelance project. Ugh.

Running2Ks said...

Make many sales, and have a very fun weekend!

purple_kangaroo said...

Have fun at the yard sale. I hope you enjoy running those things more than I do.

Anonymous said...

I looove yard sales - hope yours goes well and that you gather enough $$$ to buy that snazzy step-stool : )

Liz Miller said...

We made $107 dollars and donated it all to hurricane relief.

We still have some stuff. Anyone need any maternity clothes?

Yankee, Transferred said...

Good for you! I love you!

moxiemomma said...

woo hoo on $107 at the yard sale! although we already sent a cartload of walmart stuff i was thinking of ebaying for hurricane relief.