- I got an A+ on that portfolio I did for my Social Work class. Most of my biography (done in order of Piaget's phases) was taken from the blog.
- There's a fun fountain over at a nearby shopping center that kids can go play in. We took MM there Saturday and he had a blast. Then we got ice cream at Haagen Daz. Does anything say summer better than Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream with chocolate crunchies?
- I culled out my clothes and brought no fewer than 7 bras, 3 suits, several dresses, and a few pairs of pants and shirts over to The Resourceful Woman. I also threw out about 2 trash bags worth of clothes that were stained or ripped. Why did I keep them in the first place?
- I didn't cull out my books, but I did put them back on the shelves. I can't wait for 7/21, can you?
- Also gone are three large bags of miscellaneous trash. And 7 broken chairs. And long-expired canned goods (bought after 9/11).
- MM baked! a! cake! almost all by himself (I supervised and did the oven work). He brought it into school on Monday and shared it with his class.
- It's hard, when taking a Child Psychology class, not to test one's five-year-old to see what developmental stage he's in. If you're interested, he is starting to leave the pre-operational stage (he can imagine what another person's point of view is. He doesn't think that he and I have the same view if we're facing in different directions). I haven't checked to see if he has an idea of conservation yet.
Through My Glasses, Dorkily
6 years ago