- I brought my new pants to the tailor's to be hemmed.
- I brought my dry-clean only blouses to the dry-cleaners to be dry-cleaned.
- I've been hanging up my clothes, instead of letting them sit in the laundry basket (wow! It saves time on ironing!)
- I've been tidying as I go.
- I remembered to order my mammogram films from the radiologist for Thursday's appointment.
Did I tell you about Thursday's appointment? Well, because I'm still leaking 6+ years post-pumping, the nurse-practitioner who did my annual exam did a blood test for prolactin levels (normal) and sent me for another mammogram (normal/no change), and then said that I should see a breast surgeon to make sure there's nothing else going on there. So I'm seeing one on Thursday morning.
I'm hoping that the surgeon will say that a reduction will fix the plumbing problems. Because, if so, insurance will pay for it.