In the meantime, random bullets of what to write about when I can't write about what's really going on:
- Somehow MM has accumulated over 330 Pokemon cards without us buying him any or, in fact, being allowed to watch the show.
- He wants ice skates and skating lessons for his birthday. That's a birthday present I can get behind.
- He keeps growing taller. How come he's not gaining any weight?
- He has made me swear not to cut his hair after August 1st, because he wants to be Harry Potter for Halloween.
- We bought him a black-and-grey-pinstripe suit this weekend and he looks like the world's smallest, cutest gangster.
- I got two shirts and two pair of pants for me at the same time. I love clothing store gift certificates!
- The meatball sub at the cafeteria here at ThreeMilesFromHome is delicious.
- I love to watch my husband work.
- On my white board here at work I wrote the following:
- Don't throw bouquets at me.
- Don't please my folks too much.
Nobody got it. I mean COME ON PEOPLE. I've TOLD them I write snippets of song lyrics up there. WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?
So, what's up with you?