Monday, February 27, 2006

Adventures in test-taking

Last Wednesday I took my first test in Statistics. I went in pretty confident. I knew my stuff. I was even excited about it.

I left an hour later feeling like day-old warmed-over puke. I knew nothing. I was a complete and total fraud.

Today we got our tests back. The average score out of a possible 99? 44.

I got a 77.

I am a rock star.

And on my Psychology test two weeks ago? 92. My Communications test wasn't quite so hot, but I did better than the average shmoe in my class. So I'm pretty happy.

I can't believe that my two best subjects are science and math. I think maybe that I might have gone to the right high school after all.

9 comments:

susan said...

You rock, indeed! No surprise to your faithful readers, either, I should add.

Mrs. Coulter said...

Yay you! All hail the curve. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am in awe. My friends tried to tell me what statistics was about and I covered my ears.

Anonymous said...

You go on with your bad self. FunnelCake, who is a stats geek, would be so proud. Next stop, Phi Beta Kappa.

Yankee, Transferred said...

You are TOTAL rock star! I am humbled.

Anonymous said...

Yay you! Congratulations. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome fabulous rock starness!!!!

Phantom Scribbler said...

Can I have your autograph, Ms. Rock Star?

halloweenlover said...

Rock star! Rock star! WOW!