Tuesday, February 07, 2006

SNARK!

Boy howdy! The entire class just got an e-mail that was just intended to go to the prof (I hope it was just intended to go to the prof.) It's from a girl who dropped the class and basically asks to be removed from the prof's mailing list. And it is SNARKY with a capital Snark.

It would, however, have been more effective as a slap-down if she had actually capitalized appropriately and used better grammar, but we can't have everything.





Am I evil that I am gloating over this? Yes. Yes, I am evil. I hate me.



No, actually, I don't. I am evil, but it is not affecting my self-esteem one bit.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, shoot, I wanted to see the snark. :)

lostinthemiddle said...

Ha! Good for you not letting a little thing like being evil affect your self-esteem. (wink)

I'm with the others, though. I thought I'd get to see the snark as I scrolled down. Oh well.

allison said...

Hee. I love people who are snarky about grammar!

purple_kangaroo said...

LOL