Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Does this meme remind anybody else of Monty Python & the Holy Grail?

1. What is your first name? Elizabeth

2. Were you named after anyone? Yes. But I don't remember who.

3. Do you wish on stars? Long, long ago. Now I have everything I wished for then.

4. When did you last cry? Today.

5. Do you like your handwriting? It depends. It starts out great and then degenerates into illegibility.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham.

7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Um....possibly Free to Be, You and Me. Because I bought it 2 years before I had Muffin Man. CD I'm proudest of? Pianosaurus Groovy Neighborhood.

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I agree with Phantom that this question is bizarre. I hope I'd be friends with me.

9. Do you have a journal? Aside from the blog? Does writing letters to Muffin Man count?

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Who me? Never.

11. What are your nicknames? Liz.

12. Would you bungee jump? Not even if you paid me.

13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? I very rarely wear shoes with laces, but my high-top black Reeboks never get untied.

14. Do you think that you are strong? My three-year-old can out-wrestle me.

15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

16. Shoe size? 7 - 7 and a half.

17. Red or pink? Red.

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My nail-biting.

19. What do you miss most? Wild, abandoned snugglebunnies.

20. There is no number 20.

21. What color pants/shoes are you wearing? I'm wearing neither.

22. What are you listening to right now? Law & Order/Homicide double header.

23. Last thing you ate? Chicken Caesar Salad at the local pizza joint.

24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Huh? I'd be some discontinued color, like Burnt Sienna.

25. What is the weather like right now? 72. Mostly cloudy. 94% Humidity. We are currently between scattered showers.

26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Miss Cindy at Muffin Man's daycare.

27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I gotta go with Phantom Scribbler's answer here.

28. There is no number 28.

29. Favorite drink? Coffee. But I mostly drink water.

30. Favorite sport? I don't compete, but I'm a sucker for the Olympics.

31. Hair color? Brown.

32. Eye color? Hazel.

33. Do you wear contacts? Yes.

35. Last movie you watched? Aladdin.

36. Favorite day of the year? Christmas.

37. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.

38. Winter or summer? Summer. Absolutely.

39. Hugs or kisses? Yes.

40. What is your favorite dessert? Sweetwater's chocolate waffle. And their white chocolate cheese cake. And their strawberry shortcake. APL, remember the strawberry shortcake?

41. Who is most likely to do this meme? It seems like everybody's doing it!

42. Who is the least likely to do this meme and comment? Mr. Spock.

43. What books are you reading? The Secret Garden (re-reading again).

44. What's on your mouse pad? No mouse pad.

45. What did you watch on TV last night? West Wing reruns and Miami Animal Police.

46. Favorite smells? My son's neck. Baking bread.

47. Favorite sound? Muffin Man laughing.

48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles. By a very fine hair.

49. What's the furthest you've been from your home? Japan.

50. Do you have a special talent? I can read and walk at the same time.

51. What is your ring tone? It just rings.

16 comments:

Stevens Miller said...

Re: #42. First, it's a questionnaire, not a "meme." Second, of course I'm not doing it; I get paid by the hour. Third, your answer to #39 is correct.

Phantom Scribbler said...

Oooo, but he *did* comment. Let's ask the judges whether simply commenting, without doing the, ahem, alleged meme, invalidates your answer.

Susie Sunshine said...

I have the "Free to Be" CD too, just in case my son who seems be be a little "not that there's anything wrong with that" needed musical support.

GOD, THOSE SONGS SUCK.

Anonymous said...

Burnt Sienna has been discontinued?? Where the hell have I been?

Oh, and I look forward to splitting another Sweetwater dessert with you.

Anonymous said...

I'm with APL--I didn't know about the missing crayon. Beatles :) And you have a ringtone that just rings--you are a classic lady!

Anonymous said...

Oh, small feet. Size 7. I'm so jealous.

Pink Cupcake said...

LOL @ '(Fucking) Aladdin'. How many times have you seen it now??!

Liz Miller said...

Umm....we generally see it more than once a week. It's been his favorite for over 6 months...let's call it in the neighborhood of 50 times. Maybe more? There were a few weeks in the beginning where he watched it EVERY. DAY.

So let's say that I've seen it more times than any other movie (including Casablanca) that didn't have transvestites in it.

halloweenlover said...

Hee hee! I like your answer to #39 also. I wish I'd thought of it.

Liz is NAKED!!!!

Liz Miller said...

I was NOT naked. I was just not wearing pants or shoes.

Pink Cupcake said...

Wow, that's a whole lot of Aladdin...I hope for your sake that his taste in movies diversifies soon :)

RussianViolets said...

I loved Burnt Sienna. Is it really discontinued?

purple_kangaroo said...

What, flesh and burnt sienna are discontinued??? How can we color without burnt sienna?

KLee said...

Can I say that I LOVED that you were watching a L&O/Homicide double-header? I am a total Homicide junkie!

I'm so sorry about (Fucking) Aladdin. :) (Sorry, I can't write that without smiling, and it's not funny anymore.) I went through that with "Holes", "Lion King 2: Return to Pride Rock", and "Cinderella 2" not all that long ago. And, the current kick is "Fairly OddParents: Channel Chasers." I hate me those damn fairies right about now. The Offspring has been spending the week with Grandma, so it's been blessesly quiet for most of this week.

I hope to Dog that they outgrow the repetetive TV thing. Now, to distract her, I record anything with animals on it, and store it on the TiVo. It always works! (Then, like the horrible mother that I am, I hide all the repeating DVDs where she can't find them! Mwhahaha!)

Liz Miller said...

I know Flesh is definitely gone. Burnt Sienna was gone but I'm not sure if it is still gone or if it's made a comeback.

Hmmmm....

Aladdin annoys Mr. Spock more than it does me. I'm sick of it, but not AS sick of it. I need to get more DVDs though. I like the idea of recording features with animals in them. Animal Planet, here I come!

KLee said...

Animal Planet is really good -- Offspring really likes Animal Planet's Funniest Videos. There are always really cute animals in it, and she loves to watch them over and over. I would stay clear of Animal Cops, though -- especially if you have a sensitive child. Lots of mistreated animals, and some do end up not surviving. I've put the kibosh on those shows, because she ALWAYS ends up crying.

PBS will sometimes show Kratt's Creatures, with the brothers that do "Zobomoomafoo"; and Animal Planet's Jeff Corwin show is usually pretty tame. He doesn't cuss that I can recall, so there's not much that's objectionable.

Poor Mr. Spock -- driven to drink Romulan Ale by (Fucking) Aladdin. :) My hubby is a dyed-in-the-wool Trek fan, too. Even has a Star Trek tattoo. Maybe if we ever meet up, we can send those two off with Star Trek DVDs, and that'll take care of them for hours! :)